Yes consuming Raw Living Spirulina is always beneficial at any time. We suggest for maximum bioavailability that one consumes on an empty stomach due to the fact that there is no cellulose fiber in the cells. Here it can be fully absorbed into the bloodstream through the stomach as a prebiotic without the need to pass on down into the lower digestive system. When fibrous foods are present in the stomach the Spirulina will mix and carry on down the digestive system together dramatically reducing the bioavailability and absorption amounts however it is still very beneficial in the lower digestive system as an early stage probiotic.
acid Algae alkaline anemia balls Beta-Carotene bioavailability brain food coffee cost Detox endurance enzyme fasting fat fitness fresh green juice guacamole health heart heavy metal Immune System iron Juice master antioxidant nitric oxide Nutrient loss ph phycocyanin plant based Powder pregnancy raw Raw Living Spirulina recipe rituals routine SOD Spirulina Superoxide dismutase supplements vasodilation weight loss Whole Food
- David Peterson on Dr. Brian Hetrich says some companies like E3Live use “a high speed centrifuge”, why is that?
- admin on My Raw Living Spirulina is turning blue/purple color, is this normal?
- Corey Oshea on My Raw Living Spirulina is turning blue/purple color, is this normal?
- Sundrasegaran on Why do you recommend consuming Raw Living Spirulina on an empty stomach and waiting 15 minutes before eating solid food?
- admin on Does freezing Raw Living Spirulina effect the nutrition?
Leave a Reply
Your email is safe with us.