The photosynthetic pigments in cyanobacteria are chlorophyll a, phycocyanin, and phycoerythrin. Phycocyanin is a blue color pigment and phycoerythrin is a red color protein pigment complex from the light-harvesting phycobiliprotein family accessory to the main chlorophyll pigments responsible for photosynthesis.
acid Algae alkaline anemia balls Beta-Carotene bioavailability brain food coffee cost Detox endurance enzyme fasting fat fitness fresh green juice guacamole health heart heavy metal Immune System iron Juice master antioxidant nitric oxide Nutrient loss ph phycocyanin plant based Powder pregnancy raw Raw Living Spirulina recipe rituals routine SOD Spirulina Superoxide dismutase supplements vasodilation weight loss Whole Food
- David Peterson on Dr. Brian Hetrich says some companies like E3Live use “a high speed centrifuge”, why is that?
- admin on My Raw Living Spirulina is turning blue/purple color, is this normal?
- Corey Oshea on My Raw Living Spirulina is turning blue/purple color, is this normal?
- Sundrasegaran on Why do you recommend consuming Raw Living Spirulina on an empty stomach and waiting 15 minutes before eating solid food?
- admin on Does freezing Raw Living Spirulina effect the nutrition?
Leave a Reply
Your email is safe with us.