1. We invested over 5 years and over $1M to create a state of the art super-farm in USA Florida.
2. The process is very labor-intensive as the fragile cells must be harvested very carefully with specially designed systems. This takes many hours to collect a small amount vs. commercial operations blasting theirs through high heat spray drying machines, killing the fragile nutrients.
3. Because our Spirulina is alive it must be shipped quickly in special custom coolers with ice bricks via FedEx so it gets to the consumer quickly. This is about 25% of the cost per package.
4. We have a microbiologist who lives on-site and monitors the systems every day with daily lab testing.
5. We use only the purest highest grade plant-based nutrients available, unlike large commercial operations who use the cheapest.
So, taking all this into account, we are doing this to sincerely help strengthen the health of humanity. It is a mission that we take very seriously.
Not all Spirulina farms are created equal. It’s quality vs quantity.
The bottom line is: you get what you pay for. The question is how valuable is your health.